Map. History of Pacific conflict

11 December 2017
Some photos from Marawi (IS POV) #Philippines6 month ago
Some photos from Marawi (IS POV) #Philippines
Philippines forces kill 89 Islamist militants in more than a week of fighting but still  face resistance: military6 month ago
Philippines forces kill 89 Islamist militants in more than a week of fighting but still face resistance: military
6 month ago
80% of Marawi may have been cleared, but the remaining 20% is the very center of Marawi City.
Philippines, Marawi - IS claims having killed 7 soldiers in Marawi City.6 month ago
Philippines, Marawi - IS claims having killed 7 soldiers in Marawi City.
6 month ago
Internally-displaced individuals in Marawi City had reached 91,460 as of May 29, according to Mindanao Hour Iligan
6 month ago
"Human rights is something that's very strong to" @POTUS, says @PressSec in response to Q on Philippines/Duterte.
Philippine has deployed its first-of-class strategic sealift vessel BRP Tarlac to Mindanao in support on ongoing battle against ISIS6 month ago
Philippine has deployed its first-of-class strategic sealift vessel BRP Tarlac to Mindanao in support on ongoing battle against ISIS
Brazil  and  Fiji signed visa exemption agreements for holders of diplomatic and official passports and for short-stay visits (up to 90 days)6 month ago
Brazil and Fiji signed visa exemption agreements for holders of diplomatic and official passports and for short-stay visits (up to 90 days)
6 month ago
Delhi HC stayed Patiala House court order allowing former Air Chief SP Tyagi, accused in VVIP chopper scam case, to travel to Indonesia
6 month ago
Earthquake of magnitude 4.8 - Sulawesi, Indonesia
The 17 senators who voted to express Senate's support for Duterte's martial law in Mindanao6 month ago
The 17 senators who voted to express Senate's support for Duterte's martial law in Mindanao
Troops from Canada, USA, Britain, New Zealand, Australia and France in Alberta for Exercise Maple Resolve 2017.6 month ago
Troops from Canada, USA, Britain, New Zealand, Australia and France in Alberta for Exercise Maple Resolve 2017.
6 month ago
Malacanang says Marawi death toll now at 104 #MarawiClash
Philippines army to militants in Marawi: Surrender or die6 month ago
Philippines army to militants in Marawi: Surrender or die
6 month ago
Earthquake of magnitude 4.9 - Sulawesi, Indonesia
6 month ago
Earthquake of magnitude 5.3 - 127km WSW of Kuripan, Indonesia
Philippines Davao - President Duterte met with MILF(Moro Islamic Liberation Front) leaders to discuss Marawi crisis6 month ago
Philippines Davao - President Duterte met with MILF(Moro Islamic Liberation Front) leaders to discuss Marawi crisis
Fires burn in the center of Marawi after an airstrike. The battle is for the heart of the city, which the Maute Group still controls.6 month ago
Fires burn in the center of Marawi after an airstrike. The battle is for the heart of the city, which the Maute Group still controls.
On May 23, the Maute Group overran a military patrol base in Marawi City, killing the seven soldiers inside. Firearms and equipment taken.6 month ago
On May 23, the Maute Group overran a military patrol base in Marawi City, killing the seven soldiers inside. Firearms and equipment taken.
Military, police open to additional help from moro rebels to fight terrorism6 month ago
Military, police open to additional help from moro rebels to fight terrorism
6 month ago
A fisherman was injured over the weekend after a massive great white shark launched itself into his boat. He was rescued after using his radio to call for help.
6 month ago
No immediate reports from officials of casualties or damage after Indonesia quake, which hit 80 kms from city of Palu, USGS said
6 month ago
Earthquake of magnitude 4.9 - 22km W of Kasiguncu, Indonesia
6 month ago
Earthquake of magnitude 5.0 - 15km NW of Kasiguncu, Indonesia
6 month ago
Earthquake measuring magnitude 6.9 hits Indonesia, 130 kms southeast of Palu, Sulawesi
Fears for 2,000 people trapped in Philippine city Marawi6 month ago
Fears for 2,000 people trapped in Philippine city Marawi
Magnitude 6.6 earthquake rocks 26km northwest of Kasiguncu, Indonesia (USGS)6 month ago
Magnitude 6.6 earthquake rocks 26km northwest of Kasiguncu, Indonesia (USGS)
6 month ago
Earthquake of magnitude 4.7 - 16km NW of Kasiguncu, Indonesia
6 month ago
Strong 6.6-magnitude earthquake strikes Central Sulawesi province in Indonesia - seismologists
6 month ago
Earthquake of magnitude 6.6 - 26km NW of Kasiguncu, Indonesia